These are the links to my publications and working papers.
1. Early Childhood Education and Crime (with James J. Heckman and Anna L. Ziff). 2019. Infant Mental Health Journal. 40:1.
2. Gender Differences in the Benefits of an Influential Early Childhood Program (with James J. Heckman and Anna L. Ziff) European Economic Review. 109 (2018). Other: NBER WP Version. Appendix.
3. The Price of Fringe Benefits when Formal and Informal Labor Markets Coexist (with David Argente). 2015. IZA Journal of Labor Economics. 3:14.
4. Why Do Formal Credit, Informal Credit, and both Types of Credits Coexist as Consumer Choices? (with Víctor G. Carreón and Sonia Di Giannatale). 2015. Economics Bulletin. 35:1. Other: Data Appendix.
5. Social Policy: Targeting Programmes Effectively (with James J. Heckman). 2017. Nature Human Behavior 1:0019.
6. Early Childhood Education (with Sneha Elango, James J. Heckman, & Andres Hojman). 2016. Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, Volume II. The University of Chicago Press, edited by Robert Moffitt.
7. Quantifying the Life-cycle Benefits of a Prototypical Early Childhood Program (with James J. Heckman, Duncan Ermini Leaf, and María José Prados). 2018 (resubmitted, Journal of Political Economy). Other: Appendix.
8. The Household- and Aggregate-Level Fertility Consequences of China's One-Child Policy. (New draft here soon).