These are the links to my publications and working papers.
1. The Price of Fringe Benefits when Formal and Informal Labor Markets Coexist (with David Argente). 2015. IZA Journal of Labor Economics. 3:14.
2. Why Do Formal Credit, Informal Credit, and both Types of Credits Coexist as Consumer Choices? (with Víctor G. Carreón and Sonia Di Giannatale). 2015. Economics Bulletin. 35:1. Data Appendix.
1. Early Childhood Education (with Sneha Elango, James J. Heckman, & Andres Hojman). 2016. Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, Volume II. The University of Chicago Press, edited by Robert Moffitt.
2. Social Policy: Targeting Programmes Effectively (with James J. Heckman). 2017. Nature Human Behavior 1:0019.
1. Dynamic Complementarity or Substitutability? Parental Investment and Childcare in the Production of Early Human Capital (with Sebastián Gallegos). 2017 (under review, Journal of Policy Analysis and Management).
2. Quantifying the Life-cycle Benefits of a Prototypical Early Childhood Program (with James J. Heckman, Duncan Ermini Leaf, and María José Prados). 2017 (under review, Journal of Political Economy).
3. Gender Differences in the Benefits of an Influential Early Childhood Program (with James J. Heckman and Anna L. Ziff). 2017 (under review, European Economic Review).