These are the links to my publications and working papers.
1. Gender Differences in the Benefits of an Influential Early Childhood Program (with James J. Heckman and Anna L. Ziff). 2018 (accepted, European Economic Review).
Other: Previous NBER WP Version.
2. Early Childhood Education and Crime (with James J. Heckman and Anna L. Ziff). 2019. Infant Mental Health Joural. 40:1.
3. The Price of Fringe Benefits when Formal and Informal Labor Markets Coexist (with David Argente). 2015. IZA Journal of Labor Economics. 3:14.
4. Why Do Formal Credit, Informal Credit, and both Types of Credits Coexist as Consumer Choices? (with Víctor G. Carreón and Sonia Di Giannatale). 2015. Economics Bulletin. 35:1. Data Appendix.
5. Social Policy: Targeting Programmes Effectively (with James J. Heckman). 2017. Nature Human Behavior 1:0019.
6. Early Childhood Education (with Sneha Elango, James J. Heckman, & Andres Hojman). 2016. Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, Volume II. The University of Chicago Press, edited by Robert Moffitt.
8. Quantifying the Life-cycle Benefits of a Prototypical Early Childhood Program (with James J. Heckman, Duncan Ermini Leaf, and María José Prados). 2017 (revise and resubmit, Journal of Political Economy).