These are the links to my publications and working papers.
1. Early Childhood Education and Crime (with James J. Heckman and Anna L. Ziff). 2019. Infant Mental Health Journal. 40:1.
2. Gender Differences in the Benefits of an Influential Early Childhood Program (with James J. Heckman and Anna L. Ziff) European Economic Review. 109 (2018). Other: NBER WP Version. Appendix.
3. Early Childhood Education (with Sneha Elango, James J. Heckman, & Andrés Hojman). 2016. Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, Volume II. The University of Chicago Press, edited by Robert Moffitt.
4. The Price of Fringe Benefits when Formal and Informal Labor Markets Coexist (with David Argente). 2015. IZA Journal of Labor Economics. 3:14.
5. Why Do Formal Credit, Informal Credit, and both Types of Credits Coexist as Consumer Choices? (with Víctor G. Carreón and Sonia Di Giannatale). 2015. Economics Bulletin. 35:1. Other: Data Appendix.
7. Quantifying the Life-cycle Benefits of an Influential Early Childhood Program (with James J. Heckman, Duncan Ermini Leaf, and María José Prados). 2018. (revise and resubmit - second round). Other: Appendix.
8. Early Childhood Education and Life-cycle Health (with James J. Heckman). 2018 (under review).
9. The Household- and Aggregate-Level Fertility Consequences of China's One-Child Policy. (New draft here soon).